Derevyanchenko Tatiana Vladimirovna
Dentist orthodontist of the 1st qualification category. 12 years of work experience.
- 2006 – Graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical
Academy with a degree in dentistry;
- 2006-2008 – Successfully completed a clinical internship at Donetsk
Medical University at the Department of Postgraduate Education in
- 2008 – Passed specialization at the Poltava Dental
academy specializing in Orthodontics.
- 2008 – “Scientific and practical course on orthodontics” based on
dental center “Perfect-Dent”, Lviv;
- 2008 – “Mechanics of orthodontic treatment in adolescents and adults”;
- 2012 – 1st National Ukrainian Dental Congress, Kiev;
- 2013 – “Microimplants in orthodontic treatment”. “Capabilities
modern orthodontics “;
- 2014 – “Actual aspects of orthodontics”;
- 2015 – “Dental compensation of distal occlusion in patients with removal
the first premolars on the upper jaw and the second on the lower. Mechanics of treatment with the device
- 2015 – “Apparatus” straight arc “, its structural elements, features of its
use in orthodontic treatment ”;
- 2016 – “Methods of computed tomography in dentistry”;
- 2018 – “Fundamentals of cephalometry in the diagnosis of dentoalveolar anomalies”;
- 2019 – “Computer modeling, visualization. Working with 3D models “.
The techniques used by the doctor are recognized as the most innovative in the world, and
are used by leading clinics around the world.
Among the great achievements is the introduction into practice of the famous concept
Sato (multiloop technique), and children aged 6-10 years are treated with removable devices
Bioblock according to the method of Dr. Mew. The system, developed in the UK, aims to
for early correction of facial growth and work with breathing and swallowing disorders.
- Treatment of malocclusion pathologies, abnormal tooth growth, obstructed nasal breathing
due to the narrow upper jaw
- Children’s orthodontic reception
- Diagnostics and predictions for changes in the shape of the face, development of the jaws, position and